Each page in your site is assembled by sections. You can add as many different sections as you wish to fit the functionality and the design of your choice.
To add a new section to a page:
Select the best location for your new section between the existing ones and click the blue plus (+) button which appears as you hover:
2. Now, you’ll see a variety of sections to choose from. These are sorted into galleries according to their function.
From the left menu, select the type of section you’re looking for:
3. As you click on the section of your choice, on the right you’ll see different design templates. Use the arrow buttons to browse through them until you find the one you like.
4. After selecting a template, click the Add Section button – the green plus (+) to add the section to your page.
5. All done! Time to edit your new section.
To remove a section from a page:
1. Click anywhere on the section you want to remove.
2. Hover over the rectangle 'section' tab on the mini-menu that opens up.
3. Click the red X button to delete the selected section