Through the 'My Users' you can find and managed your clients account.
- By clicking this icon, you can suspend a user's account. From the user side, it will look as if their account has been removed.
* The sites on a suspended account will not be removed.
Click the icon again to reactivate the account.
- By clicking the '+' icon, under the sites tab, you can reveal the sites list of each user.
Site's Control Icon:
(from left to right):
Clone site – will duplicate the site.
Delete site – will delete the site.
Transfer site – will transfer from its account the site to a new or existing account.
Rename Site – Rename the site
Edit Size – will open the site's editor.
Each site's preview URL is in the form of - http://xprs.imcreator.com/viewer/site_vbid.
By changing the URL from '/viewer' to '/edit', you can load the site's editor (http://xprs.imcreator.com/edit/site_vbid).
Since you are the admin of all your user's sites, you can also make changed in their sites.
* Changes are being auto saved.
Adding a new user
You can add a new user in one of two ways:
- Go to your start page (www.domain.com/start), and register a new user using the registration panel.
- You can create a new account once you assign a site to a client. On your MySites page (www.imcreator.com/my_sites), find the 'assign to client' button next to the site you wish to assign. Click it, and choose to register a new user.