To add a video:
1) Click on one of the elements in the stripe where you wish to add the video.
2) Hover over the first option, and click the + symbol to add an element.
3) A selection of elements for you to add will show up: choose the one with the video icon.
4) A default video will appear in the stripe.
5) To change the video, click on it and a menu will pop up - Choose Edit Video.
6) A new menu window will open on the right side of your screen with the option to add YouTube or Vimeo video. Make sure to choose the correct option for the respected video. Then enter the video ID, make sure to only enter the video ID of the video and not the whole link. For example, for the video with this URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a0yoMZRGV0, only enter 5a0yoMZRGV0.
7) On the same menu you can set the video to autoplay, change its size, mute it and make it loop.
8) Remove any text elements that you don't want to appear in the foreground of the video stripe. To do so, click the element you wish to remove, hover over the first option, and click the red X icon.
Once you’re done, click Save to return to editing mode.